12.25.2008

Addressing the problems at hand.

First, there virtually are NO problems at hand. Christmas is one of my favorite times of the year. Period. I love everything about it. The specials, the cooking, the decorations; I L-O-V-E it. Christmas was super-duper fantastic this year. I totally got a soup pot and some nice brown socks. Man, o man, a Jon Chad x-mas if ever there was one.

So, the problem that I was referring to in the title was the complete lack of stuff that gets posted on this blog. I've always known that I have a serious problem getting my act together and posting regularly. I end up having a pile of stuff, and then at that point I say to myself, "well, THIS will take all afternoon just to scan so, ya know, ya know..." YA KNOW!? So then I never end up posting stuff. I feel like a weeny to have a blog and not post stuff.

Also, in my defense I HAVE been working on a book for the Atlanta Braves. I think I mentioned it earlier. Now, if you spent ANY time with me in the lab, you KNOW that there was some serious ball-busting-book-drama going on between me, the MLB, my publisher, and the author. It all worked out in the end, but MAN, I think I must have faced up to EVERY single problem that can occur from within related to children's books illustrating. I finished the book on the 19th. Now, I'm just saying, I'm no Jeremy or Colleen, but I MUST have broken landspeed records with how fast I got that book off my plate. This is not to say I didn't enjoy the book! I LOVED IT. I really wanted to post some pages but I had some moral hangups. I DON'T ANYMORE, SO HERE'S A PAGE. Also-Merry X-Mas!

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Are those exclamation point eyes I see there (!?!)