3.04.2011

Bikeman Page 61


Oh man!  VIOLENCE!  As some of you know, I have a really hard time putting down spot blacks.  Even though I did this page a while ago, I can still remember being uneasy with such a commitment!  Things are super-duper busy at Jon Chad HQ.  I'm burning the midnight oil tonight so that I can get ahead with my work and tend to things that have fallen through the cracks.  Namely: FIXING MY WEBSITE.  My hosting was cut from the old SCAD server that I was on and I just haven't had the time to fix it.  Thank goodness this new-fangled BLOGGER brouhaha has all these pages functions!  I think I have the store up and running...

Also:
This is the weirdest combination of things I like / are important to me...  Speaking of Bikeman, though, Issue 3 is going off to the printers this week.  It'll be debuting at this year's MoCCA Festival, so keep those peepers peeled!  




No comments: